Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(07-16-2016, 02:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Who are you to declare what is right and what criteria it takes to be educated on a topic?  I worked for a university and my direct contact with PhD students and professors of economics truly made me wonder just why every American and businessman/lawyer politician feels the need to tell me what will fix the economy.

That's just one example.  I think it was Jimmy Kimell who had someone going around asking people if they heard that Hillary Clinton sent a Linked-in request to Osama Bin Laden from her work email and not only did people think it was real, they said they heard about it prior to the interviewer mentioning it.

What's it matter though?  You know politics is watered down to the least common denominator when you see that it is color-coded for ease of identification.  Meh, so it goes.

Setting a bar or standard for being well versed in a topic is arbitrary, so it's okay for people to be completely uninformed about a topic?

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - THE Bigzoman - 07-20-2016, 04:30 PM