Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(07-22-2016, 04:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You called BLM protestors out for not doing anything to make a real change. I asked what you were doing to make a real change in the area they are focusing on. I was curious and the answer is "nothing". 

Babbling would be bringing up things not relevant to their cause, but whatever, man. You immediately took my first post as an attack on your profession, so I should have just stopped a while ago since there's really no use in talking to you. Have a good day.

Why would I be trying to make a change in the area they are focusing on?  When have I ever claimed to be trying to make a change in that area?  I AM, however, trying to make a change with my profession, so how can you even try to say that your comment wasn't directed at my profession?

See, you throw out these insults and garbage thinking I won't call you out on them, but you always leave an "out" like "I was honestly wondering what change you were trying to make" so you can avoid your word and then leave the conversation when I do respond, just like you're doing now.

Have a good day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - BFritz21 - 07-22-2016, 04:38 PM