Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(07-22-2016, 04:32 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You called BLM protestors out for not doing anything to make a real change. I asked what you were doing to make a real change in the area they are focusing on. I was curious and the answer is "nothing". 

Babbling would be bringing up things not relevant to their cause, but whatever, man. You immediately took my first post as an attack on your profession, so I should have just stopped a while ago since there's really no use in talking to you. Have a good day.

Or, you could have tried to see his point of a focused attempt to make a change (as he tries to do with his presentations) instead of just blocking traffic to make a point. 

I'm sure we both could come up with more effective ways of getting a point across if we took a second or two. That seems to be a problem...and this is going to sound racist...with the black community, protesting and rioting in retaliation to an injustice, instead of something more focused and to the point. 

DISCLAIMER--there have no doubt been focused and to the point movements, but there have been more, well publicized, instances of the previously stated road blockages and riots.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - rfaulk34 - 07-23-2016, 04:40 AM