Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites have
(07-23-2016, 07:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Is there anything you care to add to the discussion besides consistently asking questions? If you want to make a point, please feel free to do so. If you want to play 20 questions look elsewhere. 

Were you the person who stated there were three "base" races?

(07-21-2016, 11:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not ignoring science,  I say there are 3 races in the world.

Yep.

And were you the person who asked others how many races we thought were in the world, "scientifically" and all?

(07-21-2016, 11:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: How many races do others say their are scientifically?

Yep.  Again.

So if you want me to tell you how many races there are in the world "scientifically" then I'm gonna need your help by giving me the scientific definition of race.  I'm also going to need to know who came up with three "base" races based upon this "scientifically" based definition of race.

If you don't wish to give me "scientifically" based answers, then don't ask me "scientifically" based questions.

PS  What markers?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites... - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-23-2016, 09:29 PM