Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites have
(07-23-2016, 10:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh no, I also took away that we look like our family,

If you don't believe in big A little a, big B little b; that's your choice, but don't assume your theory is any more correct than the next person's. 

All I asked was scientifically speaking how many races are there. No one has answered (I think you listed Pokemon or something: I didn't bother researching) ; only looked to discredit an answer provided.  

It was from Zelda and the answer you sought had been answered long before. When we repeat arguments and you ask a question you already know someone's answer to, and they know you know the answer, do not expect serious answers since it's a not a serious question.

At this point our discussion should have moved on to you providing scientific evidence to support your argument while we supply scientific evidence to support ours. 

A very legitimate question is: why are there no common gene clusters between these so called races?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites... - BmorePat87 - 07-24-2016, 11:53 AM