Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Those Convinced Of Clinton’s Corruption
(07-25-2016, 02:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is just silly, but I'm glad you posted it; as it is the stance many Clinton supporters will take and justify their vote in November.

Actually, it is something I have never heard a Clinton supporter say. Mostly, I hear them say she is a horrible thing that rhymes with runt and punt but they are voting for her anyway.

As for it being silly, why is it? If someone ignores a sign on a door that says, "Oxygen in use, no open flame," walks in, strikes a match, and blow shit up, they seem far more culpable than someone who walks in an identical room without such signage and strikes a match. All I am saying is there wasn't a sign, and as far as I can tell the issue was never raised when the server was in use because of security concerns but after for a political bludgeon. Seems a bit disingenuous.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: For Those Convinced Of Clinton’s Corruption - xxlt - 07-26-2016, 04:27 PM