Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Promises To Do More For Veterans Than Anyone
(07-26-2016, 08:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: And how are we going to pay for it all? My first question every time.

Every promise that comes out of his or Cilnton's mouth isn't worth the price of their toothpaste. It either isn't affordable or will face hardships in Congress.

Trump's supporters talk about how he's a savvy businessman and that is going to be the reason he's an effective president, yet they don't seem to think that might mean he might look at the bottom line of "doing more for veterans than anyone" and deem it an unwise investment with a lousy return.

I'm no high-powered businessman, but don't investors (in this case the American populace) need to hear some concrete plans and reasons behind them before they get on board?  If I go into a bank and say I want a loan so I can make the best donut shop, a great donut shop, a donut shop that will be really great and take donut shops back to the golden age of local business they are going to say "That's nice, so where is your business plan and ROI forecasts?"  

But for some reason the best businessman in America can just sell us on feelings and words.  Funny, I always thought feelings and emotion-based voting was for Democrats.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Promises To Do More For Veterans Than Anyone - Nately120 - 07-27-2016, 12:38 PM