Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanu Drills A 60-Yard Field Goal!
(07-02-2015, 01:02 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Getting statistically better isn't necessarily developing. If you aren't good at something but just do it more...are you really better at it?

What area of football has he actually gotten better with skill and not just increased volume? 

I think you might be being a little tough on Mo. I've always been a Mo fan but i realize he's never going to be a #1 type WR in the long run. He's big and uses his body and hands well. Speaking of hands...the only thing i see he needs to correct is the drops. He is and always will be a solid #2/#3, depending on the circumstances. 

Separation is overrated. As long as you know how to use positioning and you can catch the ball away from your body, you're good. He's able to do those things. Knowledge is the biggest thing he should and will continue to draw from as he progresses year to year. It's on the Bengals to use him properly. If someone envisions him being their #1 and continuing to develop into that role, they're more than likely going to be disappointed. 

His versatility is a huge plus for him as well. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sanu Drills A 60-Yard Field Goal! - rfaulk34 - 07-02-2015, 01:53 AM