Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Percentage of the GOP Know When America Was great?
(07-28-2016, 11:27 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I wish I could go back in time and be on The Apprentice and while Trump is grilling me about why I'd be an asset to his great company (I assume that's what the show is about...I never saw it) I'd just keep saying:  I'm going to be the best employee. The greatest.  Your company hasn't had an employee like me.  The best.  Big differences.  Big deals.  Big things.  Big changes will happen.  I'll make your company great again.  Greatest it's ever been.  We're gonna win if you pick me.

I wonder if he'd actually ask for some sort of explanation or something.  Oy, this whole thing is so open-ended and vague that it is practically meaningless.

I've known guys like that. One of the funniest was this guy in charge of a marketing company that had been bought by a company I worked for. I didn't work in that division, but we were both owned by the same company and were merging some of our graphic design and other services. Anyway, the guy lasted about 6 months. Whenever someone asked him about a project, he delegated. Whenever someone asked him how he wanted things set up, he would answer something along the lines of "I'm a big picture guy. You can't worry about details, just focus on the big picture. Come up with the ideas, we'll work out implementing them later."

The merger of departments had to get pushed back four months or so because nobody had any direction, around 100 people were just sitting around that whole waiting for someone to tell them what to do. The idiot's supervisors had all adopted the same attitude.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of the GOP Know When America Was great? - Benton - 07-28-2016, 04:48 PM