Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Brown will consider honoring players...
I will say that, and I can't believe I'm saying this, that Mike comes off as more likable (to me at least) as an actual person, and as time goes on. And I do forget that when it comes to a lot of these guys, that they're actual people and not just owners, players, coaches, etc.

Andy Dalton, as an example, seems like a pretty incredible human being. And, at the end of the day, when reminded of these things, I know I should value that a great deal more. I'll take a decent to good player, and a good to great person, over a great player, who's a scumbag, every single time. I'll take a Reinard Wilson if it means not having a Greg Hardy.

Mike seems like an ok guy. Probably fantastic work for. I like that he seems down to earth, and that he's self aware.
He's a lot more relatable and real than someone like Jerry Jones. He's not a phoney (looking at you Robert Kraft). And he's a smart man. But geez, he doesn't make it hard to like him sometimes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mike Brown will consider honoring players... - 34inXXIII - 07-28-2016, 05:45 PM
RE: Mike Brown will consider honoring players... - Wes Mantooth - 07-29-2016, 01:05 AM