Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raven Revival? Not This Year.
I see a lot of talk about how the Ravens will be coming back strong, and last year was derailed due to injuries.

The Ravens have plenty of other issues other than just injuries. Their defense, I'll give them credit, has been fairly decent.

Offense is another story though. Does anyone really think Forsett can really be good without Kubiak? He has never done really much of anything without Kubiak, and I don't see him having another all star season at his age, especially coming of the injury.

Then you have the WR position. One guy has never touched the field, the other guy failed his physical and the 3rd guy is ancient and coming off injury as well. Also, what happened to the TE's? They drafted two but.. not much came of them yet.

On top of all that you have Flacco, leeching the franchises money, coming off an ACL injury, and we know he can't carry on offense by himself.

Oh, and Osemele headed off to Oakland, and he was the most feared lineman.

Will the Ravens do better than last year? Sure, but is it enough? No. I think a 7 win season is in order.

The Ravens have a ways to go before becoming a contender in the AFCN again. That's not to say they won't be a pain for Cinci and Pitt, but they just aren't ready to make noise yet.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Raven Revival? Not This Year. - GreenCornBengal - 07-31-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Raven Revival? Not This Year. - Benton - 08-01-2016, 07:49 PM