Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites have
(08-02-2016, 02:07 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Johnson has a better shot than you might think.
He's at 11-13% in the major polls and only needs 15% to get on the national debates.
Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush are on the cusp of endorsing him.
If those endorsements happen, I say he immediately hits 20-25%.
He would then be extremely dangerous to the other two.
Regardless, all he has to do is win one state and have the other two split the electoral votes.
The house would then pick a president, which will be fun because of the hate for the main two.
They may pick Johnson, as it would not go against the mainstream disdain and not be voting for the 'other" side.
It's a good bet Johnson wins New Mexico and he's polling VERY well in Utah.

Things could get interesting.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

25% might be the high side, but I agree, if Romney and anyone from the Bush dynasty endorsed him, he would bump up a few points, probably high enough to get into the debates (my guess would be 15-18% with endorsements). Honestly, I've never seen Johnson in a debate, but I think he would get above that 25% mark if he got in front of people.

I'm still amazed at how many people I consider well informed don't know there's other candidates running.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve King wants to know what "sub groups" contributed as much as Whites... - Benton - 08-02-2016, 03:14 PM