Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-02-2016, 12:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Still growing and developing.  Ever heard of babies born prematurely?

Do all premature babies survive?  Why not?

Quote:It's still attached and getting oxygen and other things because it's inside the mother, but it doesn't need to be.

I guess you missed the part about the placenta detaching, as in not attached, and not supplying oxygen to the fetus. 

Quote:A snorkler can't survive very long without an oxygen tank, so does that mean it's ok to kill him/her?

I am going to assume the snorkler has been born and a U.S. citizens, therefore entitled to Constitutional rights.  According to the law (which you claim this doesn't have anything to do with the law, but it does), it is not okay to kill him/her.

Quote:If you don't know, then you do, just like I've said all along.

I know what I think.  I'm asking what you think.  Are you stating not imposing my beliefs on others is the same as supporting abortion?  Because if you are, you're wrong.  Although I don't expect you to understand.

Quote:It's about common sense and about having the right to life.

What part is common sense?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-02-2016, 04:07 PM