Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-03-2016, 12:32 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Care to elaborate on the graph? I saw at least two forms of BC that had more favorable ratios than condoms. (which is the bare minimum needed for my argument's premise to be true)

Not sure why they didn't include vaectmonies. But like I said, if you're a young gun, you're not getting a one unless you have 3 different baby mamas & a ton of kids already.

It would depend on whether or not both parties utilized the most effective firm of birth control available to them. If both parties did and a pregnancy still resulted, your point is fine in my book. Tough cookies.

But I was in the scope of people who don't utilize the most effective forms available.

Of course I wouldn't blame parties (your wife) if a pregnancy resulted despite taking preventative actions.

Disclaimer: My style of debate comes off as antagionistic at times. Just know that I hold no ill-will against anyone here. I just disagree strongly.

Actually I shared the graph because it did show you were correct that they can be more effective.

As to the rest, not a problem.  I think I understand what you meant.

I have a friend who think children are a disease.  (I always joked they were a sexually transmitted disease...he's not joking.)  Bu I know more than a few people who never wanted children and that is fine too.  To each their own.  This particular friend hates kids too.  That's not alright in my book.

I get where you are coming from though.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - GMDino - 08-03-2016, 12:40 PM