Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-03-2016, 05:59 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Every one of those other methods available to women requires a prescription or procedure. Ever heard of Hobby Lobby?  They effectively argued in court their employer sponsored health insurance for employees doesn't have to cover contraceptives for women based upon religious grounds. They aren't the only organization which denies these services to women. Which means they are paying out of pocket, too, despite having insurance. A 24 y/o women without kids would have the same difficulty obtaining a tubal ligation as you would a vasectomy. 

What is the difference in efficacy between condoms for men and other form of contraception for women?  Less than one percent?  Regardless, efficacy has zero affect upon your responsibility to ensure contraception is used IOT prevent pregnancy if you don't want a kid.

Claiming women are more responsible than men for pregnancy because OCPs are 0.7% more effective than condoms with spermicide is like claiming it is my fault you rear ended my truck at a stop light because I have access to more vehicles and safer vehicles than you. 

You're 24 years old and you have been hearing male OCPs are about five years away for almost three decades?

Just about.

Was about 9 give or take, possibly older. It didn't mention OCP's specifically, but just male contraception. Less than one percent? It's quite higher than that.

I've already stated accessibility is an issue, but I don't think it's so much of one that it tips the scales back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - THE Bigzoman - 08-03-2016, 06:38 PM