Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-03-2016, 10:30 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: It was an honest misstep. 

Also, accounting isn't even that hard. You don't even have to take classes to get an entry level position.

True story. I am a supervisor in what amounts to an AR department. Of the 21 employees, two of us have an accounting background, and one is econ. No other business degrees, even. I am the only supervisor with an accounting degree, my boss has the econ degree. Her boss, our director, has a degree in communications. I would say only three others have a degree at all.

This might be why I handle the actual accounting work, though. When I was hired they handed all of the stuff requiring a bit more financial knowledge over to me.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - Belsnickel - 08-03-2016, 11:01 PM