Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-04-2016, 12:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is the first time you wrote off me saying that the fact that her body is burdened by pregnancy as simply "because she's a woman". 

Here you do it twice, despite me now having said 3 times that it's because she is the one who is pregnant.

Now, after 4 times saying that a woman decides when to abort because she is physically burdened by pregnancy, your response still is "sorry, you're a dude".

Planned Parenthood v Casey found that the fact that the pregnancy directly affects the woman's body means she has the ultimate say over the pregnancy. If you have some way of explaining how this can become a situation in which it burdens the man's body equally, then you'll have your answer as to when the man has a say over it. I've said this before. I won't say it again. You're not worth wasting time on when you act like this.

Just because you continue to say something doesn't make it any more logical; especially coming from someone who feels we should break down the boundries of biological sex and go more with identification.

Don't concern further waste of time; each has his view. I feel a father should have a say in the welfare of his offspring, you do not. I don't foresee anything changing.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - bfine32 - 08-04-2016, 01:00 PM