Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-04-2016, 07:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: And IMO she gave consent when she agreed to engage in an activity that could lead to the two of the creating a child. It is not like she engaged in the activity not knowing which one would get pregnant if a life was created. Perhaps if: "I may have to carry a child to term for this guy" came into list of options before "If something happens I can just abort it." then both may make more thought out choices.

Playing Russian Roulette doesn't mean you consent to being shot in the head, but you have put you fate in the hands of something outside of your control. 

Is this a new game?  Are we supposed to make up bullshit? Ok, ok, ok . . . I got one.  And IMO when he consented to premaritial sex he agreed the one in pocession of the uterus gets to make the decisions.  Like Beyonce say, shoulda put a ring on it.

If I shove a dollar in you piggy bank, does that mean i get to tell you what to do with your piggy bank?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-04-2016, 11:54 PM