Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-05-2016, 05:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 1&2: Yes the answer is because it's the law

No, you can read the Supreme Court's opinion for yourself and it has been explained to you ad nauseum.

Quote:3. Sure, it very well could be. I may not be able to get the medical treatment I need because to co-pay I have to pay for the child's health-care has made it impossible for me to afford mine.  Also the child support goes on for a minimum of 18 years while Pregnancy goes on for a maximum of 9 months.

Court order child support payments are not the same as forcing you to do something with your body against your wishes by any stretch of your imagination. And you know it.

Quote:But, as usually this has turned petty in nature. Bye.

It's "petty" because I asked if child support payments were the same as someone forcing you to do something with your body against your wishes?  Or it's "petty" based upon your mental gymnastic to avoid admitting the obvious?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-05-2016, 05:54 PM