Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-05-2016, 06:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It is petty because you do nothing more than ask a string of questions in an attempt of "got cha" without answering questions posed to you (or as you like to look in the mirror and proclaim it's because you're a great teacher) Then when your question(s) are answered: "In both cases someone is forced to do something against their will because a pregnancy occurred as the result of sex". It becomes, not exactly the same thing.

You could most likely give me any two situations in the world and I could show you how they are not exactly the same. If you want to roll with that and "because it's the law", then you've made the point to yourself.

Good luck talking to the others in the forum and perhaps a couple will play along with your game; as this will be my last reply to you in this forum. You can be like the other guy and say "I'm scared of you because you call me out" or you can realize, even in a forum where a degree of pettiness can be tolerated; there  comes a limit. 

If you answered my questions honestly you would have my answer. And you would understand it because you thought of it yourself.  My questions have nothing to do with this "got cha" bullshit you have imagined. 

Paying child support payments isn't remotely the same as someone forcing you to do something with your body against your wishes. Paying child support payments aren't even close to giving up control of your finances as you also suggested. 

If you don't want to respond then don't respond. It's not like I'm forcing you to give up control of your body against your wishes which could be potentially life threatening. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-05-2016, 07:00 PM