Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-05-2016, 08:22 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I don't know. Hopefully, you don't have one.

It just seems that most liberals (as I know you are) take the pro-choice stance on abortion (which I know you do), even though it is the morally inferior choice, and even though liberals usually side with the morally superior choice.  Is this just a case of siding with the (D) for a lot of otherwise rational people?

When my wife was pregnant we declined the triple screen. If the triple screen was abnormal she would need amniocentesis. We thought the risks to the fetus was greater than the benefit of the triple screen. We also decided if the amniocentesis confirmed a chromosomal abnormality we wouldn't terminate the pregnancy making the need for the triple screen a moot point. 

In a different situation we may have decided differently. I don't know. We made that decision based upon our morals, values, and beliefs in conjunction with her doctors. No one else should be involved in that decision. 

I think others should be able to make these decisions on their own without outside influences from the bfines and bfritzes and breeches of the world. 

Does that make me a liberal?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-05-2016, 08:54 PM