Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincinnati Bengals first round pick suffers HUGE injury
(08-04-2016, 05:18 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I honestly feel bad for Lewis.

If you feel bad for Lewis your heart must absolutely break for all the NFL HC's who don't even get a dozen plus chances to do anything in the NFL.  Hell, Bruce Arians won a playoff game just one year after being forced to start Ryan flippin' Lindley at QB for a playoff game.  Cry Marvin Lewis a river!

I WILL say that I don't believe in luck or karma or any of that crap, but some Jets fan must have sold his soul to the devil for their 2009 playoff success because Shane Graham and Nate Kaeding combined to go 0-5 in FGs (4 of them under 40 yards and 2 of them under 30) against them.  A possible, if not probable 15 points left on the field against a team that won 2 playoff games by a total of 13 points.  Oof!

(08-04-2016, 08:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I liked Odell Beckham Jr. until he played against Norman last year.

That was just screwed up. You don't just hit the guy in the face mask play after play like that.

The refs and the coaches were all to blame but i don't blame Norman at all for the way he fought back that day.

OBJ was intimidated, dropped balls and wanted to fight instead of play football. OBJ needs to grow up.

Swagger is much different than this.

I guess I don't get it.  I recall some folks (not you...not sure) saying Pacman taking a rookie WR's helmet off and slamming his head into it after the play was over was "swagger" but OBJ hitting a guy in the face after the play is over is NOT swagger, it's just screwed up.  Wacky.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
William Jackson III Out for year - jj22 - 08-02-2016, 01:37 PM
RE: Cincinnati Bengals first round pick suffers HUGE injury - Nately120 - 08-05-2016, 11:44 PM