Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who is out there to pick up at WR
(07-01-2015, 04:26 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Not sure I agree with Hob completely.

1) AJ Green
2) Marvin Jones - supposedly is looking outstanding and has not seemed to have missed a beat.
3) Mohamed Sanu - What a physical presence we could have in the slot it Jones can stay healthy.
4) James Wright - I am really excited to see this kid. He was really coming on strong prior to his injury. We could have found a real gem with this kid.
5) Denarius Moore - not a bad guy to have coming off the bench. See if he has anything left in the tank.
6) Mario Alford - While he may not see the field a lot he is a guy that could add a real spark at certain times.
7) Jake Kumerow - there were many very good reports on this small school kid around draft time. Has outstanding size. If he has the talent to match then we may have found a keeper.

Not sure what is out there and if there is something worthwhile they may bring a vet or two to camp. However, if we do I just hope some of the youngsters get a large number of reps as well.
He's 26... Why would his tank be empty?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: who is out there to pick up at WR - jason - 07-02-2015, 04:47 PM