Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are Some of Your Hobbies Outside of Wtaching Sports?
(08-06-2016, 04:25 PM)jason Wrote: For instance.... There is a pretty cool blue Grass band playing at a county Fair not far from here.... Can't go.

Keep it in your pants fellas.

I am going to invite you to reevaluate your position. You must, of course, be judicious about what you expose your child to, but I am thinking blue grass at the county fair would be a good thing for daddy and a good thing for daughter, and in years hence when daddy and daughter do this each year (with or without wifey in tow) daddy can delight daughter by telling her about her first county fair and what a good time she had, even though she won't remember it or maybe the next few. 
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are Some of Your Hobbies Outside of Wtaching Sports? - xxlt - 08-07-2016, 11:11 AM