Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-07-2016, 10:43 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's bull shit to say that the man consented to having to pay for a child he doesn't want while saying that a woman did not consent to having a child she doesn't want so she should have access to abortion services. For the record, this is the feminist perspective. The type of feminism fighting for equality. The higher amount of responsibility that is placed on men is unfair to men, but it also works on the assumption that men have more power and authority, and so ending that sort of assumption is a big part of the feminist ideology.

This has been my point. If sex is not consent to get pregnant (I thought you guys had already ironed this out BTW), then it makes 0 sense to suggest only the woman can freely separate herself from the issue if she wishes, yet the man has to abide by whatever the woman wishes. Isn't that giving her control over him?

If it is consent to get pregnant than the woman should be held accountable for the result to include bearing the child, if one party wants the results of the union. I'm pretty sure going in they understand with one can become pregnant.

IMO, you cannot have it both ways; yet some see this as sexist, when, in fact, if they stepped back and looked they are being sexist.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - bfine32 - 08-07-2016, 12:02 PM