Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-07-2016, 11:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't think you're understanding the argument, or if you are you are stuck in some very misogynist thinking. For it to actually be equal, there would have to be a way for the man, of the woman decides to keep the child and the man does not want it, to extricate himself from the situation. This isn't some pro-life talking point, it is a legitimate argument. My women's college feminist wife agrees with me on this.

I understand the argument just fine.  But the only way to ensure that children get cared for is to hold BOTH parents financially responsible for their care.

I don't see any other way to make it work.  What do you suggest?  Who would care for the child if BOTH parents decide they do not want to support it?  Can they both just walk away and let the child starve?

When you have sex you are responsible for the possible outcome.  There is nothing misogynist about this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - fredtoast - 08-07-2016, 11:09 PM