Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are Some of Your Hobbies Outside of Wtaching Sports?
(08-08-2016, 04:59 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Not too many since my 3 year old keeps us busy. I guess the big thing is going to movies. Wife and I get a date night on Tuesday so we usually go to the movies. I got a smoker for Father's day/birthday so I'm starting to get into that.

When it comes to the 3 year old, I don't really care for his kid shows so I got DVDs of things from when I was kid (mainly Nicktoons), and he enjoys those. It's great to watch them now and catch all the adult jokes that were written in.

This can make for some awkward moments. You both laugh at a joke, then another, then your kid is staring blankly at the screen while you burst out laughing, then kid looks at you and asks what the joke he/she missed was. Good times.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are Some of Your Hobbies Outside of Wtaching Sports? - xxlt - 08-09-2016, 10:32 AM