Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-09-2016, 05:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing unequal about both the man and the woman having the right to control their own bodies.

I have repeately said throughout this thread that when technology advances to the point that a fetus can be removed and developed outside of the woman's body then the man should have the right to take the child for himself.

Giving all people control over their own bodies is not giving anyone special treatment.  It is treating everyone equally.  Giving a man the right to make a decision about a woman' s body is not equal at all.  If you want to claim that it is then please tell me what power a woman has over a man's body.

Why do you keep going back to "right to control their own body"? Quit reading the T-Shirt . No one is talking about control of anybody else's body. What is being asked is: Is it equal that the woman has the option to keep or dispose responsibility and the father does not.

If the man says he does not want the child; then how does he have control over the woman's body?

I'm pretty sure everyone but you can see this but you, but you will continue to talk about bodily control and custodial rights once the child is born.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - bfine32 - 08-09-2016, 05:25 PM