Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-09-2016, 08:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because that is th crux of the argument.

Woman wants to keep baby, man doe not.  Man just gets to walk away and gets what he wants.

Man wants to keep baby, woman does not.  It is impossible for the woman to just walk away.  Only way the man gets what he wants is to force the woman to carry a baby and go through a birth process she does not want to.  That is giving him control over her body.

So please explain how the man can get what he wants without giving him control over the woman's body?

This is my last post on this as everyone can see you either don't understand what is being discussed or you are deliberately being obtuse in an effort to mask the inequality you support.

No one (well except for the guy trying real hard to avoid what is being discussed) is talking about the man forcing the woman to have a baby.

If a man does't want the responsibility and expense of a child what choice does he have that he can make on his own without breaking the law?

If a woman doesn't want the responsibility and expense of a child what choice does she have that she can make on her own without breaking the law?

I should have listened to my own advice a few pages back and just let you go Full Fred on your own. I will do so now. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - bfine32 - 08-09-2016, 08:18 PM