Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency?
(08-10-2016, 12:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: First off, snopes? Really?  Whatever

Secondly, all that snopes article says nothing factual to dispute the claim that it was a seizure. This is LITERALLY the debunking statement from snopes: "CBS reporter Hannah Chanpong suggested that Clinton movements were simply an exaggerated reaction to her being "startled" when some reporters in her blind spot started suddenly barraging her with questions about her putative vice presidential choice."

Do I really need to list the reasons that this debunks nothing? How about the fact that it's a statement from a REPORTER who is SUGGESTING a rationale and not that said reporter was quoting a doctor or even Hillary herself? Heck, who needs other reasons? That's enough right there.

Yes, snopes. It's quite reliable.

Second, does anyone who watched that video actually think she was having a seizure? 
hey look Donald Trump is having a seizure
[Image: giphy.gif]

No, of course he isn't. I watched the video clip and understand that his movements were him exaggerating and mocking a disabled person just as I watched Hillary's and understand that she was exaggerating a startled response to multiple reporters yelling questions at her. I think the laughing in the middle of it is what gave it away.

Maybe she does have seizures as a result of her concussion 4 years ago. This, however, is not a video of a person having seizures. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary PHYSICALLY unfit for presidency? - BmorePat87 - 08-10-2016, 12:24 PM