Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Assisted Reproductive Technology
(08-12-2016, 02:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I can see this is taking the familar trend of you just asking questions.

I do not have a problem with people getting pregnant artifically. I think there should be limits and I started the thread to see if anyone else thought there should be and why or why not.

I have shared the "harm". Who pays for the child when the parent can no longer work. Like I mentioned older people tend to leave the workforce and not always by choice.

I don't see how we can put limits on a person getting pregnant "artificially" without putting those same limits on people who get pregnant "naturally".  A 60 year old man can get a woman pregnant without any assistant from a doctor.  Should we make a law against that?

And the average person is much more wealthy at age 55 than age 20.  Are we going to make laws that require young people to have a certain amount of money before they can have kids?  How about handicapped people?  Are we going to make it against the law for them to have children?

Messages In This Thread
Assisted Reproductive Technology - bfine32 - 08-12-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Assisted Reproductive Technology - fredtoast - 08-12-2016, 03:11 PM