Poll: Who Would You Rather Have as HC, Marv or Zim?
Marvin Lewis
Mike Zimmer
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Who Ya Got: Marvin Lewis or Mike Zimmer?
(08-12-2016, 04:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What point are you trying to make exactly?  The thread seemed simple enough, you answer with your opinion on who would be better for this season.  Then you change into who inherited a worse situation. (Why?) 

But even if Marvin did indeed inherit a worse team what's that got to do with the discussion we'r having right now.

Who cares who inherited what?

Why are you addressing these commenst to me instead of these guys who brought it up first?

(08-12-2016, 02:53 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: It took Marvin how long to be within a few plays of a playoff victory? It took Zimmer how long with less talent?

(08-12-2016, 03:32 PM)jonesy84 Wrote:  I don't think it's completely fair to say how much better Zimmer has fared with how much less he had. 

(08-12-2016, 03:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I think Zimmer inheriting Marv's team would of won us at least one Playoff game. Our team was set, the Vike's weren't even close. 

Why ignore all of these comments and accuse me of bringing it up for no reason?  Seems like you are just trying to pick a fught instead of having a balanced conversation.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Ya Got: Marvin Lewis or Mike Zimmer? - fredtoast - 08-12-2016, 05:25 PM