Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Assisted Reproductive Technology
(08-12-2016, 06:24 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: However  a physically impaired individual gets  pregnant, it seems that person would take all factors involved before moving forward with a decision to proceed. I would certainly hope so anyway. Hopefully the people who want to be parents aren't so blinded by this desire to overlook all the needs of their child. We (society) have to rely on basic human nature (regarding making responsible decisions) when it comes to acting on the desire of becoming parents, especially in the somewhat unique scenario being discussed here.

Regulating the ART industry seems moralistic, which is not something want my government doing, generally speaking. 

I get that but hope isn't always a plan and we are still mixing natural with artificial when discussing the issue.

Mentally incapable people become pregnant too. Should we allow them access to ART? 

EDIT: Please understand that I am not suggesting that someone with a learning disability should not be allowed to raise a kid, 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Assisted Reproductive Technology - bfine32 - 08-12-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Assisted Reproductive Technology - bfine32 - 08-12-2016, 06:30 PM