Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Assisted Reproductive Technology
(08-12-2016, 06:54 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Which is a good thing of course. At least my cynical imaginative side of someone strutting in, plopping their cash on the counter, and saying "Fire me up" doesn't hold water. Here I go hoping again, but I'd feel better about this if the service provider had the best interest in mind for the future life at stake here, and not just collecting their fee.

I usually assume the medical provider has the best interests of the patient in mind, but my wife (an accountant and internal auditor) educated me on the amount of medical fraud committed in this country each year. 

I work in the medical field and the vast majority of medical professionals I know are doing the right things for the right reasons. That includes everyone involved when my wife and I did IVF. Unfortunately, I have also encountered two places which I thought were questionable. One of them was later censured for fraud. Neither of these two were involved with advanced reproductive techniques. 

Messages In This Thread
Assisted Reproductive Technology - bfine32 - 08-12-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Assisted Reproductive Technology - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-13-2016, 01:11 AM