Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-13-2016, 04:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ^^^This post totally ignores the many ways a woman can "wrangle" a man into making a child/being financially responsible for something he actively tried to avoid.

(08-13-2016, 04:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Hyperbolic opinion

Exactly.

(08-13-2016, 04:25 PM)GMDino Wrote: I know, I know...poor stupid men tricked into having sex and getting those tricky, underhanded women pregnant.  Mellow

If you are actively trying to avoid having a baby it is really easy.

I did it until I was married.  No problem at all.   ThumbsUp

(08-13-2016, 04:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Simplistic opinion.

Sometime the easiest answers are the simplest. It doesn't work for everyone.

(08-13-2016, 04:30 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Head in the sand.

Here's the thing: How often do you think a woman "wrangles a man into making a child/being financially responsible for something he actively tried to avoid" vs how often a man tries to get out of the financial responsibility he took on originally of his own free will?

*I* do not believe women are out there swinging their legs open just to catch a man and trick them into getting them pregnant just for all those great financial benefits as compared to the number men who have kids and decide they don't like the woman anymore so they don't want to pay for the kids.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - GMDino - 08-13-2016, 04:49 PM