Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-13-2016, 07:29 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Until we can make guys pregnant, it will be unequal.

It's not a legitimate question. It's not even close to what he even said and contradicts his own argument. Come on, man. This is how threads become unproductive. 

I don't mean this in a mean way...but open up your mind a bit and don't just focus on the one aspect that 'a woman has the right to her own body'. I don't disagree with that sentiment. But it's not the be all-end all. 

I disagree with the decision being made for a man, by the woman. As much as people want to disagree with it, a man is being forced to do something he may not want to do. 

If two people consent to an act and two people are ultimately responsible for the outcome, two people should be allowed to decide (in some way) whether or not they want that responsibility or not. Not just one of them. 

A woman's right to her own body doesn't trump someone else's right. You are only interested in looking at it from a woman's perspective.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - rfaulk34 - 08-13-2016, 11:40 PM