Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-13-2016, 11:40 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't mean this in a mean way...but open up your mind a bit and don't just focus on the one aspect that 'a woman has the right to her own body'. I don't disagree with that sentiment. But it's not the be all-end all. 

I disagree with the decision being made for a man, by the woman. As much as people want to disagree with it, a man is being forced to do something he may not want to do. 

If two people consent to an act and two people are ultimately responsible for the outcome, two people should be allowed to decide (in some way) whether or not they want that responsibility or not. Not just one of them. 

A woman's right to her own body doesn't trump someone else's right. You are only interested in looking at it from a woman's perspective.

Yea, I addressed that like 20 pages back (lol, 24 pages). It certainly sucks. Prior to birth, the woman can make the choice since it is her body. After birth, the the courts ruled a child has the right to parental support from both parents. There are legal outlets for relinquishing responsibility, but that can be hard. 

It's unequal because pregnancy is unequal.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - BmorePat87 - 08-14-2016, 01:20 AM