Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights
(08-14-2016, 08:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: When you went to get an abortion, the clinic didn't turn you away because you were a dude...

Bur when I went there and told them I didn't want that lady to abort my baby they did because I was a dude.

Some here that are Pro Choice are open-minded enough to understand that current abortion laws are not equal and they are not equal because of biological sex; but, there is a faction here that cannot.

There was a guy earlier in the thread that stated they are equal because of custody rights, there were others that stated they are equal because the law pointed to differences in men and women, and there are those that realize they are not equal but will atempt to redirect the light on the person that is pointing out that they are unequal.

This is what I call the Logic of Liberals (LOL). It is similar to when it was revealed that the DNC cheated to ensure Hills got their nomination. We were quickly told that the real story is Trump likes Putin. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary: An Unborn Child Hours Before Delivery Has No Constitutional Rights - bfine32 - 08-14-2016, 09:20 PM