Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Impressions of First Preseason Game
(08-15-2016, 07:51 AM)Synric Wrote: Vigil looked very good in the run fits but let couple plays get behind him in pass defense.

Only thing I have to say about Hunt is all the snaps up and down the line he's getting should go to Clarke this week. I would like to see him play strong side and inside rusher.

Cody Core is going to take Lafells job mid season. From day one all we've heard is that he loves to compete well..he showed it. Everyone is mentioning his speed receiving height etc...I loved watching him maul DBs blocking.

Westerman had a nice game held his own in pass pro and had a couple nice blocks would like to see h against better competition.

All in all I was impressed by most of the young guys especially the WRs. Only thing that popped to me as something I'd like to see improved next week is the pass rush from the younger guys....especially the tackles and inside rushers.

Nice thoughts, what you said about Core is exactly the same way i feel right now. Before rookie minicamps and TC i
thought Lafell was a lock to have a good year but if he stays off the field for anymore time Core could seriously make
a run at his spot. He has really improved his route running which was his only weakness.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Impressions of First Preseason Game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-15-2016, 01:57 PM