Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-15-2016, 06:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: That would not prevent him from investing. 

Guess what? He is in the same boat as everyone else. I pay $1000/month for employee sponsored health insurance. When I retire I won't get the benefit of the discounted employee sponsored health insurance. Meaning I will be forced to pay full price when I have drastically reduced income when I'm older and need health insurance the most and the insurance companies raise the premiums as you age so hopefully the policy will get too expensive for me to afford so I will be forced to drop them and they won't have to pay for my care. Yeah, capitalism. 

Guess what? I'm not the one whining for more government benefits and handouts, and neither is my grandfather. We have too much dignity for that. Do your homework on the VA and see how well vets get their promised benefits. The only thing really working out for my grandfather right now are the programs he did pay into himself. SS and VA? Not much there, nowhere near what people have been promised. So dont act shocked that I dont want to continue to fund programs that have already failed millions of people 20 times over, and made the politicians rich lol. 

Again the things you are talking about have NOTHING to do with capitalism lol. Its hilarious how brainwashed people really are. Real actual free markets getting back into health care even a little bit, would drop the prices exponentially. You people just want more of what has already been failing us lol. And you think its capitalism, but its nowhere near it. You dont even understand what capitalism actually is. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - djam - 08-15-2016, 07:06 PM