Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-15-2016, 06:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: WTF?

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Monopolies were created by private business and the only way to eliminate them was through government action.

Businesses were not voluntarily putting environmental protection policies in place before the government mandated them.

Businesses were not voluntarily putting safe workplace rules in effect before the government mandated them. 

What is the government doing that makes it hard for you to hire good workers and pay them well?

How exactly are government programs responsible for your grandfather losing everything he worked for?

Nothing you are saying seems to have any basis in reality.

Fred I've been watching you display how ignorant you are about the world around you online for about 10 or 12 years or more now. If you think I believe that you even have a quarter ounce of a hint of a clue, I would get into a good long debate with you. But you dont even get the basics. You are what is called a useful idiot, and the powers that be rely on folks like you. Good boy now go worship your Hillary poster lol. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - djam - 08-15-2016, 07:11 PM