Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting?
(08-15-2016, 07:11 PM)djam Wrote: Fred I've been watching you display how ignorant you are about the world around you online for about 10 or 12 years or more now. If you think I believe that you even have a quarter ounce of a hint of a clue, I would get into a good long debate with you. But you dont even get the basics. You are what is called a useful idiot, and the powers that be rely on folks like you. Good boy now go worship your Hillary poster lol. 

You are acfraid to debate me because you know you nwould lose.

Lets start with your claim that companies were voluntarilty paying for environmental protection before the government forced them to.

Post a link to something to back that up.  I have already pointed out the examples of strip mining and toxic waste dumped in the Cuyahoga River during the pre-regualtion days.  

I post facts while you post silly claims with nothing to back them up.

BTW how much disbility insurance do you carry on  your self and what are your premium costs?  Would you consider it a rip off if you never became disbaled and never got any of those premiums back? 

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Percentage of BLM Protestors Know What They're Protesting? - fredtoast - 08-15-2016, 07:29 PM