Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only Trump speech matters: Kirsten Powers
(08-17-2016, 12:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So Trump is crazy, yet he would still listen to his lawyers? That's pretty much what Bmore was saying. Otherwise, why respond to my "can you imagine" question (that imagines Trump doing something crazy) if you think Trump is crazy?

I think Trump is a sociopath that does believe the system, the media, and everything else is against him, but I know he values money and I am sure he has lawyers who are good at their job. Now, I didn't suggest he would listen to them, but I am sure his lawyers would advise against clear cases of protected speech from the press. 

He might want to protect his ego and do it anyways or he might rationalize it as the legal system is rigged against him so he will lose even though he is right. Either way, this election has confirmed for me that Donald Trump is grossly ignorant when it comes to the fundamentals of our government and the Constitution. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only Trump speech matters: Kirsten Powers - BmorePat87 - 08-17-2016, 01:06 PM