Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Response to Louisana Flooding compared with Bush and Katrina
(08-24-2016, 05:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Personally "you're guy is worse than my guy" doesn't bother me at all.  We aren't here to solve something.  So if you (generic you) says my guy is terrible because of X, and your guy has done X2 I'm going to point is out.

I can see that if it is something directly comparable and there is evidence to back it up. For instance, both Trump and Clinton are liars. That is a given. Counting their lies for evidence would take far too many people far too much time and the number would be large. But then we always get the "Trump is being absolutely stupid" and "Clinton is corrupt" back and forth. hard to make the whole "your guy is worse" comparison with those two things. How stupid equals how much corruption?
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama's Response to Louisana Flooding compared with Bush and Katrina - Belsnickel - 08-24-2016, 05:11 PM