Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Response to Louisana Flooding compared with Bush and Katrina
(08-24-2016, 08:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Get over it, it's politics, Dino's conversations are completely one sided and lately some are very poor attempts to make Trump look bad. So yes, when anyone posts something stupid, I will point out the hypocrisy from the other side.

Hillary's FB page is calling on everyone else to donate.
She talks about the plight of the people in LA, and at the end asks for your $10 donation on Twitter.

And as I said, $1 Mil of that money went straight to their Foundation. $42k went elsewhere.

Except you claimed hypocrisy, you have nothing to back that up.

No idea to what you are referring. The one post I saw when looking at her page about the flooding only provided a link to Red Cross relief. That was more time than I care to spend on a politician's page, though, so I stopped at that.

And? That is still charitable giving given what the foundation does. But that doesn't fit your narrative. If you have your name on a foundation that provides help for needy people then you are going to primarily give to that organization.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama's Response to Louisana Flooding compared with Bush and Katrina - Belsnickel - 08-24-2016, 10:04 PM