Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michele Bachmann: I'm advising Trump on foreign policy
(08-25-2016, 12:25 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Rolleyes CLEARLY, I was being hyperbolic as evidenced by the statement I made when I said: I HAVE heard him talk about Islam though and usually it's to defend it as a whole.

So, I'm sorry that I'm a more nuanced poster that is capable of abstract and complex thinking and communication. As someone whose whole life is centered around helping others, I will TRY to remember to make my posts more simple when responding to you. I can't promise anything 'cause chances are I'll forget, but I will at least TRY.  ThumbsUp

Actually I am the one that is nuanced.  

You claimed that Obama never talked about "radical Islam", but that he did talk about "Islam".  You clearly intended to make a difference between "radical Islam" and "Islam".  To claim otherwise would mean that you heard him talk about something that he never talked about.

Give it up Phil.  I proved that you were wrong.  Trying to claim that your words meant something they could not have meant because you are "nuanced and capable of abstract and complex thinking" is laughable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michele Bachmann: I'm advising Trump on foreign policy - fredtoast - 08-25-2016, 12:34 PM