Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)...
I'm not sure why I started thinking about this exactly, but I did, and I'm wondering what happened to some of our old members from the other site. And a few who made the transition but have since disappeared. I thought it would be fun/interesting for people to bring up other names too. I think it's been long enough now where a lot of names have either not been seen or in awhile or they've been completely forgotten.

-OSUfan. An absolute legend of the game. Probably one of the biggest trolls of all time, and yet I'm still not sure if it was intentional or not. Didn't this guy make the switch? What happened to this guy?

-Bengalthing. Super nice guy. I liked this dude, and that's even coming from a guy who he disagreed with often. Was always pretty cool about it though. Did he make it over here?

-Denny. Where did this guy I end up? Is he active on a twitter, or is he on another forum? I always thought there was more to this character too. You can't have your own business, appear to have some money, and have a wife that hot and not be pretty smart. I kinda think he dumbed down his character to be denser than what he really was. If not, the world is a very unfair place. Oh, yeah. God awful mod. Just the worst. And that has nothing to do with differing opinions.

-Cornerblitz. He made it over here but I haven't seen him awhile. He was always a fellow hater so he was always at the weekly meetings we have but he just stop showing up. (We lost him and DJS. We're dwindling in numbers, but we're always taking applications.)

-SavageHenry. Way up there as far as active posters. Lotta content. I'm surprised he's not seen here more.

Who was the guy that had all of the alts? Someone died, a fake daughter, a dead son, he was writing a book on hwo smart he was to fool a forum of annonymous sports fans. (How well could you be fooled if you didn't give a shit?) God damn, was that weird. What a weird ongoing saga and waste of time. The internet is such a strange place.

I know there's a bunch of names I'm forgetting, so refresh my memory.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)... - Wes Mantooth - 08-26-2016, 10:05 PM