Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)...
(08-27-2016, 10:36 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wasn't BengalSis Shayne Graham's sister? I think she left the board when we got rid of him because there were so many haters at that time.

That's what I was thinking. I know she (if that's the one I'm thinking of) got into it with a few people who were constantly down on Graham.

As to the OP, I'm hopeful once the season starts up we might see a few old faces trickle in. Message boards, unfortunately, have a problem much like newspapers or home phones, there's not a lot of growth because there's a lot of other competition. The other day my 15 year old and I were talking about finding his first car. He wants an 80s model Camaro. I told him to find a couple of the message boards and keep an eye on their buy/swap areas. He had no idea what I was talking about, so finally I said "It's like redit, but less random and more organized." Anyway, I'm hoping some of the older members make their way back and we continue to add more, as opposed to having them go to other spots.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where Are They Now (Long Lost Members)... - Benton - 08-27-2016, 02:28 PM