Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected
(08-30-2016, 11:47 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: She hunts 7yr olds, in the Congo.
True story.

I know you are looking for proven issues, that's why this will be a dead thread.
She either has done nothing wrong (highly unlikely, like other politicians) or has strategically performed illegal tasks that she knew there would be a legal workaround.

Me ?
She just comes off as a sociopath, to me. (No offence to SSF, for loose association)
Yes.... it's down that road of feelings and perception of body language again, but it's all I have to go on (as a rube).

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

In her defense, that is legal in the Congo 8 months of the year, with a limit of 13 per week on the 7 year-olds with proper permitting.

Google "Bongo, Bongo, Bongo, I don't want to leave the Congo" and you may be in for a real treat!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst thing Hillary ever did, and how it will hurt our nation if she is elected - xxlt - 08-30-2016, 09:44 PM