Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michele Bachmann: I'm advising Trump on foreign policy
(08-26-2016, 05:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Based on the generally accepted rules of grammar when you use "it" in this sentence you are referring to Obama making the point that the problem is with "radical Islam" instead of "Islam".

So this ends up sounding like gibberish to me.

It's probably because he usually makes the point that the problem is with "radical Islam" instead of "Islam" when he should be talking more about the "radical" part of "radical Islam" instead of Christianity or any other religion not associated with "radical ISLAM".

Alright, fred, enough. You've convinced me long ago that you have a problem with reading comprehension. No need to continually display it.

Allow me to reword my point to a lower level reading comprehension so as to accommodate you as best I can.

What I CLEARLY said was that, usually, when Obama does actually talk about "radical Islam", instead of focusing on the extremism of the radical Islamist, he instead discusses other religions instead like Christianity. 

Now, I won't be surprised if you disagree with that point, but I am surprised that you couldn't understand that that's what I was saying. I always thought you were smarter than this. Guess I was wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michele Bachmann: I'm advising Trump on foreign policy - PhilHos - 08-31-2016, 12:45 PM